Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Mind + Technology! (1799-11)

It has been a great experience to take a course during vacation. Even though some parts got quite overwhelming with a lot going on at the same time, yet the overall learning and the opportunities afforded by this course were great. It taught me a great sense of work ethic as well. What is human life if it is not spent in mindful activity? I got quite a few chances to apply my mind as well as technical expertise to put learning into practice.

My illness caused me some stress regarding completion of assignments and the quality of work, but the instructor’s prompt response, flexibility and understanding got me flowing smoothly. Holistically speaking, I have derived a lot from this course. There were a variety of things to choose from and to do (as opposed to one reading after another), lots of healthy and invigorating discussions and a great vent for creativity through website designing.

As I get ready for my next endeavour to learn some research methodologies, I hope I can stay close to constructivism and make holism a part of my teaching-learning process in the real sense.

No comments:

Post a Comment